Metal Sheds and Garden Sheds to Fit Your Needs
Are you looking for extra storage for your home or business? Consider having a metal storage shed designed to meet your needs. Storage sheds come in a variety of styles and sizes for different applications. You can use them to store your tools, lawn equipment, seasonal items, and more.
The Benefits of Metal Storage Buildings and Sheds
Some of the benefits you get with steel sheds include:
- Fast Assembly – All metal storage kits come pre-drilled and pre-punched, so all you need to do is bolt the pieces together. It will likely take a few days to erect your storage shed.
- Affordable – Prefabricated buildings are affordable and offer better long-term investment. All the materials come ready to build and don’t require professionals to install.
- Expandable and Customizable – If you ever need more storage in your shed, you can expand it by adding additional arches to make more space. You can also customize your shed by adding the features you need for your application.
- Strong and Protective – All metal storage sheds come with a 40-year warranty against rust perforation to help protect your investment. The sheds are also resistant to the elements, fire, pests, and mold to keep your belongings protected.
- Available in Variety of Sizes – There are various sizes available for residential and commercial sheds. Choose the one that is best suited to your needs.
- Easy Maintenance – You do not need to do much to keep your shed in good shape as steel does not rot or decay over time. General cleanup and annual inspections are often all that is required.
- Convenient – Instead of struggling to find space for your items, metal storage sheds keep your home organized so you can access the overflow in one spot much easier. This also helps you save on a monthly storage unit.
Things You Should Consider When Building a Storage Shed
Once you have decided to erect a storage shed on your residential or commercial property, below are some of the factors you need to consider:
- The Application – How will you use the storage shed? The items you will store in your shed will determine the type that you select. For example, the customizations of a storage shed used for tools and equipment will be different than a shed that will store household equipment. Additionally, the usage plans will determine whether you need insulation to further protect the contents.
- The Size – There are different shed sizes depending on the items you will need to store. If you ever need a larger storage space, you can always expand the shed to meet your needs. You can also customize the interior space of your shed to create something that meets your needs.
- Customizations – Steel buildings are durable and easy to customize. The shed can be ordered to include doors, windows, vents, and other features that you need. Steel buildings do not require much maintenance, and they will keep your belongings well-protected.
Metal Sheds and Garden Sheds Have Uses Beyond Storage
You can use your metal sheds for more than storing your tools and other belongings. These sheds have numerous applications, including a getaway area where you relax away from your home. You can also convert a section of the storage space into a workshop for your DIY projects. If you work from home, you can also convert the shed into an office space.
If you are feeling creative, you can turn the shed into a man cave, she shed, or a children’s playhouse. You only need a few customizations to make the shed meet your needs, such as selecting the correct gauge of steel and proper accessories. Some of the main uses of metal storage sheds include:
- Backyard Storage & Garden Sheds: These are storage spaces to hold your tools or equipment. You can customize them with insulation, end walls, and skylights as you need. You can also paint them easily.
- Steel Agricultural Sheds and Barns: Farms need storage for commodities, farm equipment, crops and grains, and many other items. A farm might also need shelter for livestock, and this is where metal kits come in. Steel farm structures protect your tools and farm produce from pests, rotting, and fire. They come in all sizes to accommodate your needs.
- Boat Storage: Having a safe and secure option for your boat storage at home can help to save on marina storage costs while ensuring your boat will be protected.
8 Advantages of Metal Sheds You Need to Consider:
- More Affordable for Those on A Budget – Set up the unit without hiring engineers and other expensive professionals.
- Quick Assembly – Assembly is quick with a small team of people to help.
- Unrivalled Durability – Each shed comes with a 40-year warranty against rust perforation and will last for many years.
- Maintenance-Free – Besides general cleanup and inspection, your steel shed is almost maintenance-free.
- Resistant to Fire, Pests, and Elements – This helps to keep your belongings safe and secure.
- Ventilation Options – You can add windows, doors, and vents placed strategically on different parts of the shed.
- Better Security – Steel is tougher and stronger than wood and other conventional building materials.
- Easy to Customize – The reason steel buildings are great for different applications is that you can easily customize them.
Metal Storage Buildings & Sheds for Sale
Are you looking for a metal storage shed? You can get shed of different lengths to meet your residential or commercial needs. If you ever need more storage, you can easily expand your shed. The space inside is all usable, as there are no trusses or internal supports.
Purchase a Durable and Strong Storage Shed
If you are in the market for a custom metal storage shed, contact the team at Future Buildings. We can help you create the ideal shed for your needs and location.