High-Quality Metal Buildings California
As the third-largest state with a diverse assortment of industries, there are hundreds of uses for metal buildings in California. When looking to find the right one for you, trust the experts at Future Buildings. We will help you ensure your structure is perfectly designed for your needs and area.
Industrial and Residential Metal Buildings in California
California is a diverse state with mountains, the coast, forests, and many other geographical features. The flexibility of our metal buildings makes it easier for you to find a kit that succinctly meets your residential or commercial needs. The kit is customized to meet the building codes in the area and stand up to the weather conditions and seismic loads.
Less Concern About Loss to Fire with Metal Buildings
As climate changes happen throughout the world, the risk of fires has dramatically increased. With millions of acres of land burning in recent years, investing in fire-resistant structures is a great idea. Steel buildings are naturally resistant to fire, while wood structures are not. In a traditional building, the wooden frame is typically one of the first things to ignite. The wooden framing will continue to add fuel to the fire, while steel does not.
Metal Building Types Commonly Seen Across California
- Garages – A garage protects a secure shelter for your car, truck, ATV, RV, motorcycle, or any other vehicle. You can also store your tools there.
- Workshops – You can customize a metal building to include the features you need. The building is fire resistant, making it safe to use welding equipment inside without fear of damage.
- Storage Buildings – Whether you need to store merchandise for your shop or harvested crops from your farm, metal buildings in California are available in a wide variety of sizes and with ventilation and other available accessories to keep your items safe.
- Agricultural Buildings – Whether you need barns or storage for agricultural produce, metal buildings are easy to customize for that.
- Commercial Buildings – If you need a metal building for large scale operation, say manufacturing, agricultural produce processing, or warehouse, the building will have the features you need for smooth operation.
- Roofing Systems – Give your home or business a metal roof that is durable and practical.
- Container Covers – These are great to shelter your vehicles or anything else you need to cover.
Benefits of Using Our Metal Buildings in California
- Fast Install & Environmentally Friendly – As California moves towards greener buildings, prefabricated metal structures will be a top choice. They require less energy to produce and are also recyclable when their purpose is fulfilled.
- Durable – Steel buildings are designed to last for many decades.
- Low-Maintenance – An occasional cleaning and inspection are typically all that is required to keep your building in good shape.
- Sustainable & Affordable – Thanks to the durability and customizable nature of steel buildings, they are affordable and an excellent long-term investment.
- Fireproof and Pest Resistant – Your belongings are safer in a steel building. When compared to wood, steel will never catch fire and is resistant to mold and pests.
Our Steel Structures Meet or Exceed California Building Codes
Every metal building blueprint is in line with the building codes and load requirements. Any building you order from us will be designed for your area, no matter size or application.
DIY Steel Buildings in California
The building kits available from Future Buildings are perfect for do-it-yourselfers who want to build a structure themselves. Garage kits and workshop buildings are a great option. A few of the popular building sizes in California are 30×50 and 30×40. Each kit comes with the pieces precut and holes already drilled, so it is ready to be built.
The Price of Metal Buildings in California
The price of metal buildings in California is dependent on the location of the building and the loads and codes for the area. The size, style, and customizations will also play a large part in the price. You can also browse our current clearance inventory and see if there is something suitable for your needs.
Build Great Metal Structures in California with Future Buildings
To get started with your metal building, be sure to contact Future Buildings today. We can help you determine the right size and accessories for your structure and answer any questions you may have.