Metal Building Homes and House Kits
If you’re looking to design a home that is beautiful and comfortable, be sure to add steel into your list of potential materials to build with. Steel offers several benefits in terms of building abilities and durability. Read on to learn more about the advantages of metal housing.
Using Metal Buildings for Your Home
- Metal Structures are Durable: Steel is a long-lasting and durable material. It is able to withstand various weather conditions including strong winds, rain and snowfall. Metal is also resistant to bugs, pests, fire and mold.
- Sustainable: There are no dangerous chemicals in steel, meaning it is not harmful to the environment. Along with this, steel is completely recyclable. A lot of the steel currently available in the market is partially recycled, as it doesn’t lose any strength during the recycling process.
- Expandable: If you need to add additional rooms or expand an existing area, it is relatively easy. Adding more arches can help you to create the space that you need without needing to undertake a major renovation project.
- Energy-Efficient: Our pin and cap insulation is designed to fit our buildings easily and snugly and will work to both keep heat in during the winter and also repel the heat during the summer, keeping the interior cool.
- Easy to Personalize: Whether you want multiple windows and doors, skylights or a specific color, your steel building can be customized however you’d like. You are able to select from five pre-painted color options for your endwalls and trim, or you have the option to paint your building. The Galvalume Plus™ coating on our steel acts as a bonded primer, allowing quick and easy paint customization.
Learn More About Using Metal Building Kits for Your Home
When looking to design a home, be sure to consider steel as a building material. The durability and customization options steel buildings provide are able to meet all of your needs. For more information about metal home kits or the variety of other metal building styles we offer, contact us. You can call us at 1-800-668-5111 to speak to an expert or fill out our online form to request a quote.