Pre-Engineered & Prefabricated Steel Buildings and DIY Kits
What Are Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings?
A pre-engineered metal building is a structure that is designed to be shipped directly from the factory to the intended location and bolted together on-site. A pre-engineered steel building has a lower initial cost, lower maintenance costs, and greater design flexibility than traditional brick and stone options.
How Can You Use Our Steel Buildings?
A steel building from Future Buildings has many uses. Some people use them for storage, keeping summer items such as gardening tools, bicycles, and sports equipment in, as well as items there is no room for in the home. Others find more use in a garage for their project or classic cars, or even their everyday vehicles if they live on a property without one. Garages are also great for storing boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, and motorcycles.
For those who don’t need storage space, they may prefer to convert a steel building into a workshop. They can then use this space for DIY projects, car repairs, home repairs, or as a machine shop. It could also be transformed into a personal retreat, a horse barn, or anything else you can come up with.
Steel Building Styles
- “A” Style – Provides a traditional appearance and has straight sides and a peaked roof. Often used for shops, vehicle storage, and garages.
- “X” Style – Similar in appearance to the “A” style, but with sloped walls, offering slightly more space inside. Often used as stores, studios, and for commercial purposes.
- “S” Style – Straight sides and a curved roof. It is used often as a residence or cottage, garage, conference hall, or warehouse.
- “Q” Style – Traditional Quonset style of a semi-circle with no discernible walls. Used often for airplane hangars, riding arenas, barns, and agricultural storage.
- “T” Style – A Quonset style with an open side and structural supports on the open side. They are used often as a shelter for livestock, coverage for seating such as at a driving range, or service stations for vehicles.
- “R” Style – A curved structure with open sides and supports on either side, acting as a roof. It is frequently used as a hockey rink cover, for recycling plants, and container covers.
Types of Pre-Fabricated Steel Buildings and DIY Kits Available from Future Buildings
- Agricultural Uses / Barns
- Quonset Huts
- Roofing Systems
View These Additional Links to Learn More
- Steel Building Styles
- Customizing Your Steel Building
- Steel Building Accessories
- DIY Steel Building Construction Kits
Contact Us for More Information About Our Steel Buildings
Are you looking to create a workshop for your do-it-yourself projects and restorations? Do you need to create extra storage space in order to free up more room in your home? The residential and commercial steel buildings offered by Future Buildings are durable, easy to build and come with prefabricated pieces. This allows you to have space for vehicles, storage, or to create a functional workspace. Our versatile steel building kits are able to solve any storage space issues you may have and create a useful additional space to work on hobbies and jobs.
If you are interested in learning more about our pre-engineered metal and steel buildings, reach out to us by calling toll-free at 1-800-668-5111. You can also fill out our online form to request a quote, or download our digital brochure here.