Whether you’re looking at a new garage, she-shed, man cave, workshop – or virtually any other stand-alone building – choosing a custom building allows you to have a say in nearly every aspect of your project. Learn where to start, and what you can expect working with the Future Buildings team when you order a custom steel building:
Our dedicated customer support team will help you get connected with a Building Specialist for your area to discuss your project and ask any questions you may have. All you need to do is call us directly at 905-477-1894 (toll-free 1-800-668-5111), send us an email, or request a True Pricing Quote.
Information Your Building Specialist Will Need
Once you’ve been connected with a Building Specialist for the state or province your building will be installed in, they’ll ask for just a few basic details about you and your building project, such as your name, contact information, where your building will be located, and when you’re planning to start your installation.
Because all our structures are customized, we create a project profile just for you, storing these details of your building project safely in our database to protect you and your project’s confidentiality.
We love seeing our customers’ finished projects – click here to browse our photo gallery and get inspired!
Considerations for your Building Kit
There are several key factors that our Building Specialists need to evaluate in order to ensure the success of your building project, including:
- The location that you will be installing your building kit
- We engineer each building and roofing system to meet the precise snow, wind and seismic loads for the exact location a building will be erected. Our engineers are licensed in jurisdictions throughout North America.
- Since we serve customers across a large distance, our team will plan the most efficient shipping options possible.
- The size of the finished building you want
- We have a variety of standard sizes and heights available – and can also make custom sizes as needed.
- If you’re unsure about sizing, know that by simply adding more arches, our building kits can be expanded.
- How you will be using your building
- Steel buildings are a great solution for many different types of uses, and we will ensure that an appropriate gauge of steel is used for each building kit we manufacture.
Did you know? Future Buildings isn’t just a retailer – we design and manufacture your steel building kit, and customers benefit from factory-direct pricing. Click here to learn more about what makes us different.
Building Options to Choose
Once your building kit needs have been established, your Building Specialist will help you plan for your project “wants” and can assist you with mapping out customization elements and accessory options:
- Whether you’re looking for a traditional steel building model to match your home or another existing building, or an eye-catching design – we have several building styles to choose from, as well as coloured endwalls and trims.
- Carports and other roofing structures also have multiple design options available.
- Openings for windows and doors or skylights are another component to be tailored to suit your personal tastes, as well as maximize functionality.
- Insulation kits to add further temperature and sound control.
We believe everyone should get the building they want AND need – learn more about choosing your building kit accessories here.
Clearance Building Kits
If you’re not concerned about tailoring every aspect of your building, our clearance building kits may be the perfect choice for your project. Our clearance buildings are offered for well below their original selling price and we often further discount them to move them out of the factory quickly – in many cases that is a 50% savings.
Ask your Building Specialist about current in-stock clearance buildings – they can help you find a clearance building that has been engineered for your location, and can be modified as needed to be suitable for your project’s use.
Our friendly team is here to help you throughout your project and offer our expertise every step of the way – from first call to order, to delivery and installation.
We’re ready when you are – connect with a Building Specialist about your new project today, just give us a call at 905-477-1894 (toll-free 1-800-668-5111), or request your Free True Pricing Quote here.