When it comes to building your garage, the last thing you want to do is invest in a space that doesn’t suit your specific needs. For example, if you need to protect a single vehicle and do not have use for extra space, there’s no need for a three-car garage. At Future Buildings, we design high-quality garages to suit one or multiple vehicles and are perfect for both residential and commercial use.
Our pre-engineered DIY garage kits will provide you with a compact and efficient garage space that can be used to house your car, truck, boat, or RV. We customize our garages to suit the needs of our customers, which means they are the size you need and include any accessories you may want.
The Advantages of Our Single Car Garage Kits
The following are a few advantages to choosing one of our single car garages:
- Designed For Multiple Applications – Our single car garage kits can be designed to meet your specifications to ensure that they will fit your needs. They are perfect for storing a car, truck, tractor, boat, ATV, motorcycle, or other vehicle.
- Framed Openings Customized to Your Needs – Whether you want a roll-up door, sliding doors that open wider, or an entry at both ends so you can drive your vehicle straight through, we can make it happen. We can also add windows and skylights to help bring natural light into the garage.
- Built With Durable Materials to Protect Your Investment – Steel is arguably the best material for a garage since it’s resistant to things like termites, mold, rot, and fire. A steel garage is also able to withstand the wear and tear of the elements such as wind, snow, rain, and the sun over time. Each structure is also backed by a 40-year rust perforation warranty.
- Additional Customization Features – If needed, you can add insulation and ventilation systems to your garage.
- Easy Assembly – We design our kits so that they are easy for our customers to assemble. You do not need advanced skills, high-end tools, or extensive construction experience to put our garage kit together on your own.
- Certified Drawings – We supply certified drawings with our garage kits that ensure you’re complying with local codes and laws when you construct your garage.
Other Personal Uses of Our Steel Garage Kits
One of the primary advantages of our steel garage kits is that they can be used for much more than just storing your vehicle. These are just some of the ways people have used our garage kits:
- To protect heavy construction equipment
- As a vehicle repair shop
- As a tire store
- To store boats and RVs
- As a welding shop
Our Single Car Garage Kits Are the Ideal Storage Solution
If you want to build a steel garage on your residential or commercial property, the specialists at Future Buildings can help. Our team will assist you with customizing your garage to ensure that it meets your specific needs. Contact us to request a free quote, or call us at 1-800-668-5111 with any questions today.