Beyond Basic Uses for Carports
With different sizes and style choices, a custom steel structure designed and manufactured by Future Buildings can easily be transformed for many versatile uses. Get your imagination going and learn about some of the different ways you can use a metal carport kit or steel shelter system, beyond a basic carport for your everyday vehicle!
Protect Seasonal, Recreational or even Commercial Vehicles
- We know there’s no such thing as “one size fits all” when it comes to protecting a vehicle at home (or on the job). Whether you need a small cover for an ATV or a large cover for a boat or multiple RVs, our steel carports can be tailored to your preference.
- Industrial trucks and equipment can also be sheltered in virtually any climate.
- All our steel shelters are made of AZ 180 GalvalumeTM Plus high quality steel and engineered for your area’s specific wind, snow and seismic loads. Worry-free winters are here!
Get More from Your Patio or Yard
- Adding a steel cover to your outdoor patio or yard is a great option whether you want to be able to spend more time relaxing in the shade it can provide, or to be able to enjoy your outdoor space all year round regardless of rainy or snowy weather.
- Not sure you’re DIY-enough? All our steel structures come in kit form – there’s no measuring or cutting, no power tools (except maybe a cordless drill) needed. If you and a few friends can tighten a bolt, you can install a Future Building steel carport kit!
Put a Roof Over Your Head
- Sometimes you just need some shelter, even when you’re outdoors! Custom steel carport structures can be used to create a comfortable deck space with some privacy – add your patio furniture, or maybe even a hot tub.
- Steel shelter kits can also be a great cost-effective way for pet or livestock owners to provide shelter for animals or offer you a shaded weather-protected space to work on outdoor projects.
Keep Customers Comfortable
- Future Buildings’ customized carport and shelter systems can be used to keep pedestrians or your business’ customers covered and out of the elements when in walkways or while waiting in public spaces.
- Our in-house team of experienced engineers have significant experience designing commercial steel structures and are certified and licensed in jurisdictions across North America.
A Space for Entertainment
- Whether for a few guests at home or for large public events, you can use a steel structure to create a functional sheltered entertainment space or pavilion outdoors.
- Future Buildings’ steel shelters eliminate the need for beams, trusses and supports, so you’ll get maximum usable space and an open interior.
Feeling inspired? Talk with a Building Specialist at Future Buildings today – we’re here to help bring your steel building project to life! Request your True Pricing Quote here.
Save on the cost of your steel building kit or steel roofing system when you work with Future Buildings – we offer our customers factory direct pricing and our True Price Guarantee means you’ll only pay for the steel structure you require.